Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Graphic Design Proposals

Today's class meeting ended early.  We spent 40 minutes going over our graphic design option proposals.  Each of us got to propose our best one and discussed possible ways to improve it.  There were a lot of similar ideas and some really unique ones.  We quickly went over them because Jimmy wanted to show a film.  Unfortunately, there was a problem with the cable so we couldn't watch it.

As part of the CSULA evaluation process, we were given the opportunity to provide feedback to Jimmy about his teaching methods.  This was my first time completing an evaluation at CSULA, but it wasn't new to me.  I've had to complete evaluations for my professors at Pasadena City College.  After filling out the evaluation we were free to leave.  I'm excited for the next few weeks coming up.  Not only is it Thanksgiving break, but there is also a lot of work to be done.

2 comments:

  1. ... almost too much work to do ... Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought that it was a great experience to share our ideas to our class. It made me feel like this is what I'm about to do when I work for a company and good to start practicing now.

    ReplyDelete